How do I have my Air-Conditioning Gas refilled correctly?
Call into our branch in Clondalkin Auto Clinic. You’ll find a quick link to Maps Directions on our contact page. Bring your vehicle into our centre and we’ll take a look.
Going for a drive during weekend getaways this summer?
Over the Summer a lot of motorists travel different routes than they would normally travel. Here are some quick tips to keep you prepared:
Here we go –
- Make sure you plan your route. This can mean reviewing a map or making sure your phone has GPS Maps enabled with a good connection.
- Check your tyre-pressure is correct as under-inflation can cause wear and unsafe driving.
- Keep sunglasses handy to avoid glare when driving.
- If you’re travelling on a long journey, make sure you’re fully rested to avoid fatigue. If you feel too tired to drive, pull over immediately to avoid an accident.
- Have your car regularly serviced to avoid breakdowns and incidents on long journeys.